Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: Product Ideas

  1. #1
    Inactive Member Katie from IL's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 5th, 2005
    Posts
    952
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Lightbulb

    Some ideas about expansion of some of their products to include other girls:

    The travel adventures:
    Kirsten's travel Adventure-in a stagecoach, maybe on the Oregon Trail or to visit Marta's family somewhere
    Felicity's travel adventure(in a carriage), maybe to Boston or Richmond or something
    Josefina's Wagon Train adventure
    Still trying to think of one for Addy

    Friedship Fun books for all the other girls

    Also, maybe an Amelia doll to go with the successful Amelia's Notebooks series

    LiveStrong bracelets for the dolls-very popular, either LiveStrong or American girl

    And, there has to be a book where Agnes and Agatha meet Nellie and her sisters!

    For Halloween-a Dorothy outfit, either for AGOT or Molly!

    Kit-Shirley Temple outfit

  2. #2
    Inactive Member carolinapooh's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 8th, 2005
    Posts
    631
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I really like the LiveStrong bracelet idea. I'll bet Lance Armstrong would go for that as well. It could be a biking outfit with proceeds going to his foundation. (You'd think the philanthropic company would be all over that.)The costumes might be problematic because of copyrights, but Shirley Temple Black is, to my knowledge, still living and could probably be contacted (though I wonder how much she actually owns of her own rights to her films).

  3. #3
    Inactive Member calyndra's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 9th, 2004
    Posts
    102
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Build A Bear has LiveStrong bracelet sets, one is child size and one is bear size. I thought they were cute. They do cost $2 for the two bracelets though. Too bad they're too big for AGs.

    ~Abby

  4. #4
    Inactive Member *meg*'s Avatar
    Join Date
    August 29th, 2002
    Posts
    105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    There actually used to be an Amelia doll when her series of books first came out. She came with a little writting set. I can see if i can find a picture to scan for you if you are interested.

    meg

  5. #5
    Inactive Member lieu2's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 21st, 2003
    Posts
    354
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    To be honest, I don't think they would sell well but I would have liked sibling dolls more than I would have liked friends. Maybe little sisters or brother dolls.

  6. #6
    Janie3082
    Guest Janie3082's Avatar

    Post

    I really like the idea of more travel adventure books, and the little sister/brother doll idea would be so cute! The ones that came to my mind first were Lissie's sisters Nan and Polly and brother William. Very cute idea! [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]

  7. #7
    HB Forum Owner felicityprincess04's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 30th, 2004
    Posts
    683
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I saw the Shirley Temple idea for Kit on Curts Webiste!

  8. #8
    Jane Hart
    Guest Jane Hart's Avatar

    Post

    I like your ideas! Oh if only AG new how many things we desired from them. Too bad I wasn't an under cover sales rep for the company! Then I would be able to relay all the great ideas the board members have!

  9. #9
    Jane Hart
    Guest Jane Hart's Avatar

    Post

    Maple Leaf
    I love your idea about the scrap book! That would be fun!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •